Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekly Chase: August 24th

As always, the week's fly by.  The temperature has been dropping which is nice, but I'm not ready for fall.  I hate when it gets dark outside so early.

Here's a recap of last week's goals:
1) Continue the running streak: Yes!! Day 92 complete today
2) Stretch and ice a few times a week:  Yes! I like ice therapy on my back. 
3) Journal and make daily to do lists: most of the time
4) Read:Yes!  I finished a book this week, 'Do No Harm'.  It was good.
5) Survive the first week of school and all it's craziness! Yes! L had a great first week.
6) Tackle my scrapbook room.  This room needs so much purging. YES!!!!! I cleaned it out!


This week's goals:
1) Continue running
2) Stretch and ice
3) Journal and to do list:
4) Read
5) Help L finish her 4H record book

No comments: