Friday, August 14, 2015

Fitness Friday: August 14!

Oh my! 7 days and 6 of them hard workouts. I am beat!!! But I feel stronger and am so glad I can keep running and exercising.
Here's my workouts...

Saturday: my running partner was MIA so I ran 5.25 miles in Sedgwick County Park.  One mile warm up walk, mile running 10:18 and then 3.25 miles of run 2 minutes, walk 1 minute. 


Sunday: I ran to pick my van up from getting the oil change-1.90 miles.  Mile was 10:08.  Humidity was 71% and at 2 pm-warm!!  I cooled off with a treat from Starbucks.



Monday: silly storms kept us inside.  We ran 10 minutes and called it good.  Shocker Fitness was relays and circuit followed by Extreme (weight lifting).

Tuesday: much nicer morning!  After our warm up, I ran a 11:08 mile and then we walked to finish 4 miles.  We love to chat!


Wednesday: another great day! My mile was 9:08-close to my PR.  69 degrees outside sure helped.  SF consisted of 8 fast run and a 30 minute circuit.  Extreme was 20 stations of different weight lifting.


Thursday: Beautiful morning! 69 degrees again.  Mile was 10:04 and then we walked in the park for 4.17 total miles.



Friday: Humidity was back and running was hard.  Top off that I felt like my blood sugar was low.  My mile was 10:03.  SF was hard-jog, run, walk for 14 minutes.  Moving circuit.  Extreme was 9 exercises (x 2).  I was wiped out!

-Kat

No comments: