Friday, August 28, 2015

Fitness Friday: August 28th!!

First of all, I can't believe it's almost the end of August AND I can't believe I'm almost at 100 days of running!!!  Here's this week in review:
Saturday: quick run before the rain came in.  9:18 mile and a short walk after.


Sunday: I was super lazy, slept in and piddled around until noon.  Luckily the weather was still gorgeous and I ran a 10:43 mile in 68 degrees!



Monday: back to Shocker Fitness and Extreme (which was a new set this week and boy, do I hurt!).  My mile was 9:58.  We added a new member, Shelly to join us in our morning runs.

Tuesday: campus run/walk.  It's so nice to visit with my friends for an hour.  We always find things to talk about.  Mile- 10:20.



Wednesday: The morning was nice!  I ran a 9:58 mile and then went to Shocker Fit/Extreme

Thursday: I slept through my alarm, so it was a quick solo 1 mile at 10:41.



Friday: Today was sprinkling but I HATE running indoors so I convinced the ladies we could run outside and it wasn't bad.  Mile- 10:41. 
-Kat

No comments: