Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekly Chase August 3rd Edition

Another week in the books.  It's still hot and humid, but we had a couple good mornings this week. I even accomplished a mile PR-8:58!!! One more week of summer break for Jeff and two weeks for L.  I am going to miss them being off all the time.  They are great buddies. 

Here's a recap:
1. Run Daily: yes! Finished day 70. 
2. Stretch several times this week: 4 days.  I felt good and skipped a few days and by the third day, my legs were complaining about my laziness.
3. Write in my planner: yes.  I've been working in my daily planner and workout planner.
4. Maintain a daily to do list: 5 out of 7 days. 
5. Read daily: YES!!  I read two books this week! Trauma by Michael Palmer and Me Before You by JoJo Moyes.  Both excellent books.
6. Work on clean eating: yes.  I'm doing a self challenge of taking a photo of everything I eat and then at the end of the day, posting it on instagram.  It's helping me be more mindful. 

This week's goals:

1. Run Daily: gotta keep this streak going!
2. Stretch several times this week: I need to stretch every day.
3. Write in my planner: I love having this scrapbook going.
4. Get Lauryn signed up to take her bag to the State Fair and finish her record book.
5. Read daily.  I've started Tom Brokhaw's memoir.
6. Work on clean eating.

No comments: