Friday, August 7, 2015

Fitness Friday: August 7

Summer vacation is quickly wrapping up for Jeff and L. I am going to be sad. I love that they can sleep in and stay up late. And I don't have to get L up in the morning 😉
This was a good week. I even got a PR.
Saturday: I got a PR!! 8:58. I was so happy. Total: 2.16 miles


Sunday: by myself. It was hot outside. 9:42 mile, total 3.38 miles


Monday: start of a new Shocker Fitness session. Campus mile was 9:23. The rest of the workout kicked my butt (and arms and legs...)


Tuesday: we ran on campus. Mile was 10:18-it was so hot and humid (even at 5:30 in the am). Total miles: 4.0


Wednesday: storms and an early appt meant treadmill time. I was still sore. Mile-10:18


Thursday: tami and I had a good run. My mile 10:18. Total 4.0 miles.


Friday: I overslept so went to shocker fitness and then ran my mile. Time was great 9:30. Total miles 2.6.



No comments: