Friday, August 21, 2015

Fitness Friday: August 21!

L went back to school this week. We did well keeping a schedule in the morning. And I kept up with my workouts and running streak!

Saturday: Tami and I had a great run and chat. The day was beautiful!


Sunday: I got to go to the park with my dad! He walked while I ran my mile and then we walked more.


Monday: mom and dad went back to the airport so I ran my mile and then went to Shocker Extreme.


Tuesday: rain kept me inside. Mile on the treadmill and 8.3 miles on the bike.


Wednesday: it rained so we had to run inside (ugh). The weather cleared up at the end.


Thursday: beautiful morning for a run and walk. Found a pot smoker while we were at the park (stinky).


Friday: nice cool morning to run and then beat my body down at Shocker Fitness and Extreme.


-Kat

No comments: