Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekly Chase: August 17

My parents are flying home as we speak!! We had a nice weekend with them.  Mani/pedi for the girls, Tanganikya Wildlife Park with the family.

Tomorrow starts school for L!  Jeff had 1/2 day of kids today.  I am not looking forward to school routines!

Here's a recap on last week:


1) Run:Yes!!
2) Stretch and ice: 4 days of stretching and one with ice. 
3) Journal in my planner: Yes!
4) Create daily to do lists: yes, except for the weekend.  And I've decided I function much better with lists. 
5) Read. Yes!  I finished another book and am currently reading two books.

This Week's Goals:

1) Continue the running streak
2) Stretch and ice a few times a week
3) Journal and make daily to do lists
4) Read
5) Survive the first week of school and all it's craziness!
6) Tackle my scrapbook room.  This room needs so much purging. 

No comments: