Monday, November 9, 2015

Fitness Friday! November 6

Good thing I run every day because it's a hit or miss whether this post gets done on Friday!
Here's the recap:

Saturday: Mile (9:59) and a walk after.  It was humid!


Sunday: 10 miles on the schedule. First mile 10:33.  Total time 2:10:54.  We walked the last three miles.  Beautiful day, but not my best run.


Monday: Started off my 41st birthday with a run (10:09).  Shocker Fitness and extreme were busy.  It was nice out-50F



Tuesday: run around Bradley Fair (10:24), walking and then intervals.
Wednesday: Mile (10:12) and Shocker Fitness and Extreme.  My body hurt so bad-lots of circuit training!




Thursday: Mile (10:18) and walking around Bradley Fair.  Nice morning


Friday: mile (10:51) and Shocker Fitness.  I was tired!!


No comments: