Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly Chase: Nov. 16-22

Another week in the books!!  It was a mix of busy with leisure time.  I got to read quite a bit this weekend which was so nice.

Recap:

1) Continue my running streak: YES! Day 177 done


2) Continue to stretch and ice daily.  This has made a world of difference: YES!

3) Eat nutritious food and keep logging my calories: work in progress. I did better the latter half of the week

4) Work on being mindful: progressing.

5) Say grace before meals: 80% of the time

6) Read: Yes! Finished another book.

I'm going to keep the same goals for this week with one add on.

1) Continue my running streak


2) Continue to stretch and ice daily.  This has made a world of difference

3) Eat nutritious food and keep logging my calories

4) Work on being mindful

5) Say grace before meals

6) Read

7) Get ready for Route 66 1/2 marathon Sunday.  I'm excited!

No comments: