Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekly Chase Nov. 9-15

Welcome to another week! Last weekend was so busy, I was ready to go back to work.  Here's a recap:

 1) Continue my running streak. Yes! Finished Day 169 today!


2) Continue to stretch and ice daily. Five out of seven days.  And I paid for it the two days I didn't ice. 

3) Eat nutritious food and keep logging my calories: I did pretty well with this.

4) Work on being mindful: I think I did well on this

5) Say grace before meals: About 50% of the time.

6) Read: Yes.  Finished a book and started another. 

This week I'm going to have the same goals.  I need to work on them further.

1) Continue my running streak


2) Continue to stretch and ice daily.  This has made a world of difference

3) Eat nutritious food and keep logging my calories

4) Work on being mindful

5) Say grace before meals

6) Read

No comments: