Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 17

Wow! My weekend rocked!!!!  Friday night, I got home and convinced Jeff and L to eat supper at Chili's (this was super easy to do) and while we were walking out, we saw my old high school friend, Stephanie Tallman Richardson walking in! We chatted for a few minutes and then headed to Academy Sports to get weatherproofing spray for my shoes.

Saturday, I ran my mile and then headed to Lincoln, NE with Deena and Brett.  We got there after noon and got our packets and went to the expo (which was kinda lame).  Then we headed to Nebraska Crossings.  It's a really nice outlet mall.  We had lunch at Voodoo Tacos and then shopped the Loft, Under Armour, Nike and Kate Spade.  I bought several things at the first two places.  We headed back to the hotel for a quick nap and waited for our other friend Mandy to arrive and then had dinner at the hotel. 

Sunday, it was cold (37F), windy and rainy.  Pittsburgh rain, but still, it Rained. The. Entire. Time.  I have a knack for picking races where the weather is crappy :). I was thrilled with my time, but more on that later. We headed home after we cleaned up and I was unproductive the rest of the day.

On to the Weekly Chase!  Here's a recap:


1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 344

2. Stretch and ice daily: 80% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily: Yes!

5. Log my calories daily: 100%

6. Finish a book: Yes.  I finished 'Love Food and Live Well'.  It was good, but pretty preachy about God.

 7. Journal every day: No.  I had to catch up Sunday :(

 8. Pack for Lincoln: Yes! I brought plenty of clothes. 

 9.Plank a day: Yes! I have done this for 7 days!

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My Extra goals:
Finish a book. I am reading ' A Tree Grows in Brooklyn'
Prep the week.  I didn't get to do this Sunday, so I've got to plan each day ahead of time. 
Journal every day in both my planner and workout journal.

No comments: