Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekly chase Week 19

This weekend was quiet.  Not much going on (which I'm ok with).  Jeff and I watched Captain America Saturday night.  It was really good!

On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 357

2. Stretch and ice daily: Yes!! Every single day. And I got acupuncture on my foot and my plantar fasciitis  is gone

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes!

5. Log my calories daily: 100% of the time

6. Finish a book:Yes.  I finished ' A Tree Grows in Brooklyn'

 7.Clean out the garage fridge: Yes! It looks so much better

 8. Work on camping stuff.: I got the menu planned and people bringing items



Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My Extra goals:
Finish a book.
Get my end of year gifts
Make a list of all the things I need to bring camping

No comments: