Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 18


This weekend was wonderful.  I love going places, but it's also nice to stay home and get caught up! The house is cleaned, I had plenty of time to read and play with the animals.  Jeff and L took me out to lunch yesterday and showered me with gifts.  It was a great weekend!

On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 351

2. Stretch and ice daily: 80% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily: 80% of the time

5. Log my calories daily: 100%

6. Finish a book:No.  But I am close

 7. Journal every day: 50% of the time. I am caught up though :)

 8. Prep the week: Yes!  I got all my meal planning and meal prep done!
 


Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My Extra goals:
Finish a book. I am reading ' A Tree Grows in Brooklyn'
Clean out the garage fridge
Work on camping weekend.  I've got to get stuff started.

No comments: