Friday, January 20, 2017

Fitness Friday: 1/20/17

Well we may have sworn a new president in today but I'm still up to the same old. Running everywhere, trying to stay sane and keep it all together. 
This week included a trip to the eye doctor (who tells me my eyes are getting old and I need readers) , a stressful transfer to get a patient to Memphis and delayed planes. I'm headed to Vegas to present. But I'll get there anyway (hopefully) but it will be super late! 

On with the show: today I ran day 607. I felt good this week even though I was sore from bootcamp. 
First of all-I hit day 600 last Friday! The pups joined in on my mile. 
 
Sat: another mile. I thought it may have iced and I didn't have time to figure it out that it didn't. 
 

Sun: I got out and ran outside. It was misting but nice. 
 

Monday: bootcamp and a mile 
 

Tuesday: slept in and ran by myself 

Wednesday: bootcamp and a mile
 

Thursday: speedwork with a little tempo running. It was good to get out for awhile. 
 
 

No comments: