Monday, January 2, 2017

Weekly Chase: Week 1 of 2017

Here I am back on the wagon!  Christmas vacation has been long.  Good and bad long.  I'm kind of ready to get back in routine.  I'll discuss more later, but my grandpa passed away on December 19 so the holiday was definitely different. 

I got to see my parents for a few days and we watched Moana (it was good!) and got a well needed (and deserved) pedicure. 

One of my general goals is to have theme posts.  I'm laying them out so I don't forget.

Monday: Weekly Chase

Wednesday: What's Up Wednesday.  Highlighting something/one

Friday: Fitness Friday

Saturday: Caturday

Here are my goals for 2017:

1. Run every day:  I finished 589 this morning. 

2. Stretch daily.  Foam roll and ice 5 times in the week

3. Log my calories and eat mindfully

4. Read 10 pages every day

5. Take 2 minutes a day to meditate/pray

This week's specific goals:

6. Take down Christmas stuff

7. Start working on my budget goals

No comments: