Monday, January 9, 2017

Weekly Chase: Week 2 2017

This week went by quickly.  It always takes me a few days to catch up at work but I got it done.  I'm still not into figuring out a time to prep myself for each day so that will be a goal for this week.  This weekend I got a 6 mile long run in, cleaned the entire house and watched football.  It was so nice to wake up Sunday and not have to clean!

Onto the weekly chase!


1. Run every day: Yes!  595 days!

2. Stretch daily.  Foam roll and ice 5 times in the week: Stretched 6 days, foam rolled 5 days and iced 2 days.  It's hard to ice when it's so cold out!

3. Log my calories and eat mindfully: 50%.  I really need to get back on the wagon!

4. Read 10 pages every day:Yes.  And I finished a book.

5. Take 2 minutes a day to meditate/pray: No.  While I pray every day,  I can't say I dedicated time to do this.

This week's specific goals:

6. Take down Christmas stuff: Yes! 

7. Start working on my budget goals: No. I'll be keeping this as a goal this week.

This week's goals:

1. Run every day
2. Stretch daily.  Foam roll and ice 5 times a week
3. Read 10 pages every day
4. Take 2 minutes a day to meditate/pray
5. Log my calories and eat mindfully

6. Clean my scrapbook room.  My treadmill is in there and I realized today it turned into the dump everything in this room.  Gotta clear it out!

7. Work on budget goals

No comments: