Monday, January 30, 2017

Weekly Chase: Week 5 of 2017

Sometimes in my goal to "plan" this year, I have to plan some self care time.  And that means something goes-this week it was my blog.  I didn't mean to neglect you, but I was flying by the seat of my pants.  I did however, keep the house pretty clean so that was a victory to me!

Here's a quick recap: L had school all week.  She worked out some differences with friends and a teacher.  She went to her first school dance on Friday and had a great time!.  She danced her heart out today at the Children's Festival despite having caught a cold. 

Jeff started back at BCC for two classes this spring (teaching).  New spring goals for his HS kids are keeping him busy.  And he also caught the cold.

I had a super busy week at work.  I felt like a firefighter.  Not my favorite way to spend the week.  I got in some great runs this week and finally decided my running issues had nothing to do with my body.  The voices in my head had to go-so I told them to take a hike.  And I ran 6 solid miles on Saturday!  I caught a version of the cold-scratchy throat and general fatigue.  Ugh.  On the up side, I bought my first pair of Lularoe leggings-Valentine.  They are so cute!!!

Onto the weekly chase.  Here's a recap of what should have been seen last week.

1. Run every day-YEP!
2. Stretch daily.  Foam roll and ice 5 times a week- most days
3. Read 10 pages every day-Yes
4. Take 2 minutes a day to meditate/pray- Yes
5. Log my calories and eat mindfully-Yes

6. Blog three times this week-Yes-I actually got in four!
7. Get packed.  I'm going to Vegas Friday/Saturday for a work thing-Yes.  Although I almost didn't make it.  We had mechanical problems in Wichita and I missed my connections, but the travel agent figured it out.

Here are my goals next week:

1. Run every day
2. Stretch, foam roll OR ice every day
3. Log my calories
4. Pray daily
5. Read 10 pages a day
6. Journal daily

7. Get ready for scrapbooking at Linda's
8. Clean scrapbook room

No comments: