Wednesday, May 20, 2020

What’s Up Today?

For L, school is out for the summer!!!! She finished this semester with all A’s. She is so proud of herself! I think she’s ready for a break (and to get to do stuff. But we can’t have everything). 

Jeff is done teaching but he still needs to finish the YB. I think he’s really done with this school year. 

My practice is a little more busy. I’m really trying to embrace life. I struggled this weekend because 1) L only has three years of HS left), 2) I can’t control much in the big picture and 3) life is not returning to “normal” as fast as I would like. And I can’t fix it. I’m trying to stay present.  

The girls are thrilled that everyone is home. Lucy was a little under the weather this weekend but has bounced back and Oreo is the same. 

Have a great day my friends! 

No comments: