Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning to Look like Christmas...

This morning, L and I got up to put up the Christmas tree. L thought it would be fun to fall into the dirty old tree box. That kept her occupied while I got started. L was a huge help. She handed me the leaves and the lights. She decorated the bottom half of the tree. It only took me 80 minutes to get the tree decorated.
I tried to listen to holiday music on the TV, but L was not happy. She wanted to watch a holiday movie and decided on ' A Nightmare Before Christmas'.

After we got everything up on the tree, she nicely posed for a picture. Then we started decorating the house. She took several christmas animals for her room. I think the house looks nice.









I have mentioned this before, but today is Reggie favorite day of the entire year. She loves having the tree up. This year, I bought a tree rotator so Reggie was pretty freaked out today. I finally shut it off after supper and as I type, she's diving under the tree.




Pre lit, pre decorated tree. I love a fake tree. Less mess. Available any time.









3 comments:

Bets said...

Great minds think alike! I've got the same post title! :)

chitknit said...

A tree rotator? Does it rotate the whole thing?

How do the lights not get tangled up?

Kathryn said...

Yep. It rotates it one full turn then goes in reverse (so the lights don't get tangled).