Friday, December 11, 2015

Fitness Friday: Dec 11

What a week it's been! The weather has been outstanding for December.  We saw Garth Brooks in concert (out of this world!). We hit our 200 day running streak this week.  Wow!!

Saturday: a quick mile in the morning.  I had so much to do this day I didn't have time for more.


Sunday: since I didn't get to bed until 2:45 in the morning, I had a hangover (and didn't even drink).  So it took me until 3 pm to recover, then I was blessed with a wonderful 55F day!


Monday: a little more chilly and Tami's hip was hurting so it was slow, but done.



Tuesday: I met with the ladies at Bradley Fair for our run and walk.


Wednesday: back to Shocker Fitness

Thursday: day 200!! We ran two miles and then headed to Dunkin Donuts to celebrate!!


Friday: another beautiful morning for running and Shocker Fitness.



No comments: