Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Recap of 2015

What a year it's been!

 I've ran a full marathon, two half marathons, 3 10K and a few 5K's this year.  I started a running streak and have completed 220 days!  If you'd asked me a year ago, I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

L is in 5th grade and loves it! She is doing well academically and socially.  Over break she went from one house to another for sleepovers.  She is also becoming more responsible.

Jeff continues to work his a$$ off teaching and molding students.  He always has funny stories for me.  He completed our backyard project this past summer and it looks awesome! He also got a motorcycle so now he has a new hobby.  The bike is a lot of fun.

Oreo and Lucy: still two of the sweetest turds ever.  They melt my heart and drive me crazy (and often at the same time!)

Reggie: my sweet girl lost her fight to cancer.  We had a great 11 months this year.  She would torment the dogs from upstairs, meow so loudly when it was feeding time and sprint to L's bed every night for a drink out of the yellow cup.  This past month in hospice care, especially the last week, was hard, but I'm glad we were able to say goodbye.

Overall, everyone was healthy.  L is finally going off of one of her seizure medications.  I am so grateful for our life.

Here's to 2016!!


No comments: