Friday, December 4, 2015

Fitness Friday: December 4th Edition

See-I am getting back to normal.  It's been one crazy week-but that's another blog post.

Saturday: It was cold and icy so I had to run my mile on the treadmill


Sunday: the temps were still cold, but I had to run on the mill two days in a row so I decided to go for it outside.  It was 34F and no wind.  There was ice on the trees which was beautiful to see and hear and the roads were clear.  I was so glad I went outside!


Monday: inside for Shocker Fitness so we ran around the concourse and then went for SF and extreme


Tuesday:  a very chilly walk and run and then headed to DD for breakfast and coffee!

Wednesday: back inside!  Shocker Fitness was brutal. 


Thursday: a little nicer (34F) and not as windy.  We had a great time window shopping after our workout


Friday: Chilly (34F) but calm.  Road detours made us all late so we ran the track, went to Shocker Fit and Extreme.


-Kat

No comments: