Monday, December 14, 2015

Weekly Chase: 12/14/15


 The weekend was busy and unproductive.  Saturday was my Santa 5K, running L back and forth to the Nutcracker and watching the Nutcracker.  Sunday-the weather was dreary and I laid around and didn't do much.  Took L to Nutcracker for her final performance.

So here's a start to a new week!

Recap:

 1) run a mile a day;Yes! Day 204 in the books!
2) keep a to do list every day: Every day but Sunday but I knew what needed to get done
3) read or meditate every day: Yes
4) stretch and ice daily: 5 out of 7 days
5) eat like an adult: Yes
6) say grace before meals: 50%.  I often forget.
7) do one kind act a day: I think so.  Some times, I'm not sure what counts as a kind act. 
 8) work on Christmas crafts:  not really.  Which isn't a good thing 
9) Finish a book: YES!
10) Get the nuts out of my house: almost :(

 Here are my goals for this week:

 1) run a mile a day
2) keep a to do list every day
3) read or meditate every day
4) stretch and ice daily
5) eat like an adult
6) say grace each day
7) do one kind act a day

Additional goals:
1) get my christmas shopping done
2) make cookies for my cookie exchanges this week

No comments: