Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekly Chase 12/7-12/13

Here's to another start of the week!!! I'm starting to get vacationitis...I'm ready for several days off to recharge my batteries.  This is going to be a very busy week!  L performs in the Nutcracker this weekend so there are extra rehearsals.

Recap:


1) run a mile a day: Yep! On day 197 today
2) keep a to do list every day:yes!  this makes me so prodctive
3) read or meditate every day:read every day!
4) stretch and ice daily: 5 out of 7 days...not bad
5) eat like an adult: 5 out of 7 days.
6) say grace before meals:50% of the time
7) do one kind act a day: yes and there's more to that...I'll fill you in later!

 8) Craft Christmas gifts: No.  My weekend didn't go as planned
9) Get the nuts out of my house. 75% done!

This week's goals:

Every week goals:

1) run a mile a day
2) keep a to do list every day
3) read or meditate every day
4) stretch and ice daily
5) eat like an adult
6) say grace before meals
7) do one kind act a day


Additional goals

8) finish up my crafting Christmas
9) finish one book-I'm currently working on three
10) get all the Girl scout nuts OUT OF MY HOUSE!!

No comments: