Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Weekly Chase: Dec. 21st


 Another week in the books!! I am ready for my vacation time. 



Recap:

 1) run a mile a day;Yes! Day 211 in the books!
2) keep a to do list every day: Yes
3) read or meditate every day: Yes
4) stretch and ice daily: No :(.  And boy have I paid dearly.
5) eat like an adult: Yes
6) say grace: Yes!
7) do one kind act a day: Yes
 8)Get my Christmas shopping done: Yes!!
9) Make cookies for cookies exchanges: YES! I made Reeses peanut butter cookies and Grinch cookies.  They were both good. 

 Here are my goals for this week:

 1) run a mile a day
2) keep a to do list every day
3) read or meditate every day
4) stretch and ice daily
5) eat like an adult
6) say grace each day


Additional goals:
1)Finalized my Christmas stockings
2)Enjoy the season and my family.

No comments: