Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fitness Friday 2/26


So my Fitness Friday is a day late.  This was a long week and by Thursday night, I was spent. Friday was slammed packed all day and I forgot about this post Friday night.  So here it is now! My running streak continues!

Friday: mile on the treadmill (12:00)

Saturday: what a gorgeous morning to run! I was actually hot in my long sleeves.  3 miles around a lake. Average 12:23/mile.  Fastest mile 11:41



Sunday: a quick mile outside.  It was windy and chilly and no one wanted to run with me. 11:02

Monday: back inside for mile and Shocker Fitness.  Total mileage 4 miles


Tuesday: outside for a chilly run. Total miles 3.87.  Average pace 12:57 and mile running 11:22


Wednesday: mile on the mill.  11:45



Thursday: chilly. And I fell (luckily I didn't tear my pants!) so it wasn't great.  Total miles 2.92. 15:10 average pace and fastest mile 11:41.


No comments: