Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 5

What a weekend!  L performed in the WSU Children's Dance Festival on Sunday and she had dance practice on Saturday and Sunday so I spent the weekend running her around.  She did so well in her piece.  We are so proud of the dancer (and girl) she is becoming!
 

Here's a recap of my goals and how I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 252

2. Stretch and ice daily: 90% of the time.   

3. Say Grace:Yes!  I'm getting better at doing this first thing when I eat

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.

5. Log my calories daily:70% of the time  

6. Finish a book: YES!  I finished 'The Art of Good Habits' and 'Miracles from Heaven'.  Both excellent books!

7. Clean under the sink. No.  The weekend got away from me.
Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grac 
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My two extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Clean the cupboard under the kitchen sink. 

No comments: