Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekly Chase Week 8

This week was long and drawn out.  The silver lining was the weather was Fantastic!! I was so happy to see sun and 70 degree weather.

Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 273

2. Stretch and ice daily: Yes!

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.

5. Log my calories daily:90% of the time.  I ate and drank extra on Saturday. 

6. Finish a book: YES!  I finished 'Number the Stars'.  It was good. 

7. Get packed for scrapbooking: Yes! I had a great time at Linda's and got caught up on Project Life

8.Finish my audit: Yes

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My three  extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Update the office website
3. Come up with a decluttering plan.  Our house needs purging!

No comments: