Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 6!


 Another fun and busy week in the books! I spent the weekend carting L to dance classes and hosted sleepovers all while getting 7 miles in on Sunday! We went to a friend's house for the Superbowl.  I was a little disappointed in the commercials-they just weren't very funny.

Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 259

2. Stretch and ice daily: 90% of the time.   

3. Say Grace:Yes!  I'm getting better at doing this first thing when I eat

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.

5. Log my calories daily:70% of the time  

6. Finish a book: YES!  I finished 'Memory Man'.  Very good and creepy.  I kept looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was there.

7. Clean under the sink.Yes! I cleaned it out and now I can see what I need.  I threw away a trash bag worth of stuff. 

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My two extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Get everything together for my and Lauryn's Valentine Day parties
3. Print photos
4. Help L get started on her sewing project

No comments: