Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 9

This weekend went quickly.  It included a 9 mile run, cleaning house, and attending the state wrestling tournament.  We had a great time and the weather was gorgeous!

Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 280

2. Stretch and ice daily: Yes!

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.

5. Log my calories daily:50% of the time.  It wasn't my best week.  

6. Finish a book: YES!  I finished 'When Breathe Becomes Air'

7. Update the office website: getting there.

8. Come up with a decluttering plan. No.  I have no excuse.

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My three  extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Journal every day
3. Come up with a decluttering plan.  Our house needs purging!

No comments: