Friday, February 5, 2016

Fitness Friday! Week 5


What a week.  It seems like it flew by and then took forever!!! But it's finally Friday.  For the first time ever, I forgot my phone on Tuesday.  I ran with the ladies and someone posted it, but I didn't get a snap shot.

Friday: mile, Shocker Fitness and extreme.

Saturday: a quick 2.5 miles in the dark since we all had something to do in the morning. 



Sunday: we went on a 6 mile run.  The wind was atrocious! North wind 15 mph.  So we parked one car at the end and drove to the start and ran South.  It was a great run!!!  We averaged 11:30 minute/mile.

Monday: mile, SF and Extreme.  It was a good hard workout
                                       

Tuesday: no photo :( but I ran about 4 miles!!
Wednesday: sleep in day.  One quick mile on the treadmill.

Thursday: it was too cold outside so we ran indoors at the Y.  Not my favorite workout, but it's done.


Have a great weekend!
-Kat

No comments: