Monday, February 15, 2016

Weekly Chase Week 7!

Last week was a blast! We had L's school Valentine party Friday.  We played "Minute to Win it" games.  So much fun and the kids loved it.  This weekend we watched 'Deadpool'.  Hilarious!! Not for little kids though.  Yesterday, Jeff gave me a Microsoft Surface tablet for Valentine's day! I love it.  He's a keeper.  I played around on it some.


On to the weekly chase!

Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 266

2. Stretch and ice daily: Yes!

3. Say Grace:Yes!  I'm getting better at doing this first thing when I eat

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.

5. Log my calories daily:80% of the time  

6. Finish a book: YES!  I finished 'Simple Givings'.  It was good. 

7. Get everything together for Valentine's Day: Yes! The party was great and Jeff and L loved their gifts

8. Print photos: No.  But I think I have enough to get started this weekend. 

9. Help L get started on her sewing project. Yes.  We cut out the pattern last night.  I was surprised at how I remembered to cut the notches, etc. 

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My three  extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Get packed for scrapbooking this weekend
3. Finish an audit

No comments: