Friday, February 19, 2016

Fitness Friday Feb 19


Another week in the books.  It was a super long week for me.  I'm glad it's the weekend now!

Recap: last Friday! I rested by running one mile on the treadmill.
Saturday: 3 miles around Bradley Fair.  It was super chilly!




Sunday: I had an 8 mile run on the books and it was fantastic!! I ran and fueled well.  The day was beautiful!


Monday: back inside and to Shocker Fitness



Tuesday: brisk but we still went outside.  I am so over running laps on a track.


Wednesday: silly girls and I had a great mile and Shocker Fitness workout

Thursday: windy morning but it was 42 degrees out so it was ok.  My knee hurt after two miles so I called it quits.


My knee feels fine today.  I'm sure it was just tired like the rest of me :).

No comments: