Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My New Goal

So I finished 30 day of 10K per day.  And I was very proud of myself.  Some days were easy, others not so much.  I have been known to pace the house, take multiple trips to complete a task.  But I did it.  And then I thought, "I could do another challenge".  So what's next?

I decided I need to clean up my diet.  I calculated my BMI and my number is 31.1.  Which makes me obese.  Now, I know I'm overweight, but seeing my number above 30 is a wake up for me.  I wake up early to exercise but when I eat whatever I want, I don't see a change in my weight.  And it seems silly to do all that work not to make progress.

I decided to use My Fitness Pal.  It is linked to my Fitbit and Runkeeper.  And it's been super easy to use.  In fact, I've logged for five days in a row.  I'm inherently lazy so some times when I reach for something not good for me or when I'm not really hungry, then I choose not to eat it because I don't want to log it.

Here's to 30 days of keeping my food log.

No comments: