Friday, September 25, 2015

Fitness Friday Sept 25

Look at me! I got this post done on time. Mostly because I'll be busy scrapbooking, playing with the cats, drinking wine and binge watching on Netflix (not necessarily in that order) this weekend.

Here's my week:

Saturday:  a nice run this morning (10:19).  The sunrise was gorgeous!


Sunday: I ran the Old Town 10K.  I was so happy with my run.  I ran the whole thing and my time was 66:28.  This is 1:40 improvement from July's Titan 10K.  I hurt my foot a little during the race, but didn't realize it until later.


Monday: recovery run (10:35).  My right foot was bothering me more.  It was Deena's birthday today.



Tuesday: this week is still warm (69 degrees and 75% or more humidity).  My mile was 10:20.  My foot felt better.


Wednesday:  my run was good (10:19).  I thought I was good to go so I did everything in Shocker Fitness-and then my foot screamed and cussed at me. 

Thursday: We decided to run someplace different so we went to Bradley Fair.  It was so much fun! One mile loops x 3 (running mile was 10:42) and then we walked and windowed shopped.  I found some cute stuff!



Friday: better today.  My friend, Mandy, taped my foot.  My mile was good (10:22) and I walked the track during SF.  It feels better today.
-Kat

No comments: