Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekly Chase: September 14

Here's to another successful week!  I got back into my routine which was awesome!

To recap:

1. Run: YES! I am at Day 112

2. Stretch: 5 days.  I'm getting better at this.

3. To do List: made them every day which was extremely helpful.

4. Read: working on a book.  Still didn't devote enough time this week to read.

5. Carb cycling: Yes! I started it.  Low carb days, I am a little more hungry.  But I made it through the first week and lost 2 pounds.


This Week's Goals:

1. Keep on running!

2. Stretch and Ice: I'm going to bribe myself to ice my ankle for 5-10 minutes a day.

3. To Do List: gotta keep this going.  I stay so much more focused.

4. Read.  I'm halfway through this book and want to finish it this week.

5. Continue to work on carb cycling.

No comments: