Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fitness Friday: Sept 4

So I'm late posting this. The week was crazy. I'm not even sure why it was crazy, but it was. I have a nice three day weekend to recoup. So here's my posts from last week.

Saturday: a nice run with my friends (9:43)


Sunday: by myself. I didn't feel good this day but got my mile in.


Monday: shocker fitness and extreme after our mile (9:15).


Tuesday: we hit 100 days of running!! Tami, Deena and I ran a mile (10:10), walked a mile and headed to DD for breakfast and laughs.


Wednesday: mile (10:08) and Shocker Fit and extreme.


Thursday: Lucy kept me up and I missed running with my friends so it was a quick mile (10:50) before work.


Friday: mile (10:02) and SF and extreme. Our photo was horrible! We laughed so hard at it!



No comments: