Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekly Chase: September 7th Edition

Labor Day Weekend...oh how I love three day weekends.  I came home Friday evening, started cleaning house so I wouldn't have so many chores to do over the weekend.  Saturday we watched football on TV...I love fall sports (even though I hate that it gets dark early).  My goal this weekend is to catch up and relax!

But on to the chase.  I didn't post (or make) and goals last week so I'm going to start fresh this week:

1. Run: keep up with my streak!  I also started training for Tulsa's Route 66 1/2 marathon in November.  This weekend's schedule is 5 miles.

2. Stretch:  I do well on Shocker Fit days, but not other days of the week.  My ankle is bothering me and I know I need to stretch more and ice my ankle a few days in the week.

3. Read: I've been slacking on the reading train.  This is my mental refuge. I started two books-not impressed with either so I'm going to pick a fun and easy  book to read.

4. Journal/to do lists:  this helps keep me focused.

5. Carb cycling:  I've decided to give this a try and see if it helps me in my weight loss journey.  I've gotten the running/exercise part down...now I need to work on my nutrition.

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: