Monday, September 21, 2015

Weekly Chase: Sept. 21 Edition

I had a great week.  The weather got a little cooler towards the end of the week so running was a little more fun.  I ended the week with a great 10K (more on that later).  And we all had a fun time at the State Fair Friday night.  I even got off work early!

To recap last week:

1. Run-YES! Four months done!!

2. Stretch and ice: I stretched some, but didn't ice.  And my foot/ankle complained loudly.  So I have to get this done.

3. Make a daily to do list: YES!  I did one daily and that helped.  I plan to expand on this.

4. Read: YES! I finished the book I was reading (Does this Beach Make Me Look Fat?) and have started another. 

5. Carb cycling: for the most part.  I had a couple brief hiccups, but I got right back on track.  


Here's my goals this week:

1. Keep running!

2. Stretch every day and ice every day.

3. Make a silly to do list: which means add things like stretch and ice so I get them done!

4. Minimize social media: all the new TV shows are coming out this week and I love reading.  Social media often sucks me into a black hole and I hate how that happens. 

5. Continue carb cycling: I am enjoying this way of eating and nutrition.  And I've lost 3 pounds so far.  

No comments: