Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekly Chase: Sept. 28th Edition

This week went quickly.  New places to run, scrapbooking and hanging out with my friends this weekend.  It was nice.

Here's a recap of last week's goals:

1. Keep running! Yes! On Day 127.

2. Stretch every day and ice every day. Most days (I skipped the weekend).  My foot is better!

3. Make a silly to do list: which means add things like stretch and ice so I get them done! Yes! This helps!

4. Minimize social media: all the new TV shows are coming out this week and I love reading.  Social media often sucks me into a black hole and I hate how that happens. In progress.  :)

5. Continue carb cycling: I am enjoying this way of eating and nutrition.  And I've lost 3 pounds so far.  Yes!  I am down 5 pounds and really enjoying this process. 


This Week's goals:

1. Keep running!

2. Stretch every day and ice five times in the week

3. Continue my daily to do lists:

4. Minimize social media

5. Continue Carb Cycling

No comments: