Friday, January 8, 2016

Fitness Friday: Week 1

Updated:  We are back to Fitness Friday!  I have continued to keep up my running streak even through the holidays.
 This week went much faster than I anticipated.  I was thinking it would drag since I had to work 5 days, but it went relatively quickly.
  It's been cold here this week so most of my runs have been indoors. And unfortunately, it's been pretty quiet and boring here this week.  Jeff hasn't started at BCC yet, so it's really nice to have him home every night.

Here's my Fitness Friday!

Friday (Jan. 1) : As everyone else was running a 5K downtown, I ran a mile by myself.  The morning wasn't bad.



Saturday: I ended up running by myself so it was boring.  It was also cold, but I was rewarded with observing a hot air balloon. 


Sunday: back with my friends!! We ran the track at Andover Y for an hour.  It was nice to catch up with everyone.


Monday: Shocker Fitness 10 weeks session started.  We had a good run inside Koch Arena, hard Shocker Fitness and Extreme workouts.  Coach Bolt photobombed us!



Tuesday: still cold so we headed to the North Y for our run and walk.

Wednesday: I accidentally fell asleep too quickly Tuesday night and forgot to plug in my phone and set my alarm! So I ended up running a mile on the treadmill and watching 12 minutes of Scandal.



Thursday: Finally! A day outside.  It was 39F and misting but we were good with that.  Outside at Bradley Fair for 3 miles.

That's my week! Unfortunately, I see more indoor running coming this week.  I am tired of the cold already.
-Kat

No comments: