Monday, January 4, 2016

Weekly Chase #1 in 2016

Okay, so after a break for the holidays, I'm back at it.  I have been doing weekly chases periodically for a couple years.  I got this idea from www.roadrunnergirl.com who does a weekly chase.

So I have a list of goals that will continue to stay every week:

1. Run a mile a day: I have run a mile a day for the past 224 days.  It's been quite a journey and I love it!

2. Stretch and ice daily: these are two keys to helping me stay healthy when I run so much.

3. Say Grace: my two reasons for this are 1) to help promote mindful eating and 2) continue in my spiritual journey

4. Read or meditate daily: reading is my form of meditation and helps me calm down in anxious moments.

5. Log my calories daily: I use Fitness Pal.  My goal is to eat healthier and lose some weight to fuel my workouts more effectively.


My additional goals this week:

6. 4-H projects: I'm project leader for First Aid.  I need to figure out what we need to work on and help L get her other projects started.

7. Dismantle Christmas: it's time for the tree and decorations to go down for the season.

No comments: