Friday, January 22, 2016

Fitness Friday Week 3


This week has been long.  The weather is cold and dreary.  I can't remember the last day we had sunshine.  It's supposed to be in the 20's Saturday and Sunday mornings and by God, I am RUNNING OUTSIDE!!!! I am tired of indoor running. 

Enough whining, here's my Fitness Friday!

Friday: Shocker Fitness and Extreme with our mile done before it all starts.  10:40


Saturday: we ran 3.02 miles at the YMCA.  Mile clocked in at 11:00

Sunday: back to the Y.  4 miles done.  Miles was 10:45



Monday: Mile 11:16, Shocker Fitness and Extreme

Tuesday: everyone wanted to get going before 5 so I opted to sleep in and run on the treadmill.  One  mile at 11:35.


Wednesday: long night Tuesday so I slept in and ran a mile (11:35) on the treadmill.


Thursday: I finally got to see my friends.  We ran 4 miles and the mile was 10:35. 


That's my recap!  Have a great weekend.
-Kat

No comments: