Saturday, January 23, 2016

Happy Caturday!

Hello all! It's Saturday, also known as Caturday. I thought I would post some weekly updates on our new girl, AJ.
I have bought her a few new toys, but this one was Reggie's (who didn't think it was exciting). AJ loves it. She keeps trying to figure out how to get the ball out.


She is WILD, but she's also very sweet. She lives to be held and cuddled.





L was printing something on her printer and AJ was super excited about what might be happening!


Totally busted for something!


Yep-she was "trying" to help me do laundry.


And then she jumped in L's laundry basket. Go figure.


She's 18 weeks old and weighs a little over 5 pounds. She's sleeping in L's room at night until she becomes a terror at 4 AM and then she gets the boot. Brings back old days of my cat Spooky.

No comments: