Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

I'm trying to blog a little more about our lives. So I'm going to try a couple new weekly posts. Don't worry Dad, I won't show you what I'm eating (at least not all the time).

Lucy discovered the electric blanket and jumps on it every night and waits for me to turn it on. She's so sweet.


AJ- apparently all kitties like to act like vultures.


She is so much fun! Last night she got stuck in our closet for an hour. She decided after being cooped up she needed to tear up the carpet in the hall by racing back and forth!


4-H meeting. Our friend, Kam, is officially a member of 4-H. Pretty cool.


Tween drama in the house=no phone for L. More drama for that consequence. I'm not sure I'm ready to parent a teen.


So that's what is up with the Welches!
-Kat

No comments: