Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 3

It's been a cold weekend in Wichita.  20-30F outside.  Not much fun for being outdoors.  I spent the weekend 1) playing with AJ, 2) napping and 3) watching sports.  I did get the house cleaned and my goals and chores done so I feel pretty good about myself.

Here's my results from last week:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 238

2. Stretch and ice daily:95% of the time.  I think I didn't ice one day.  And I am feeling good. 

3. Say Grace:Yes!  I often do this halfway through my meal.  

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.  I finished 'Why Not Me' by Mindy Kaling

5. Log my calories daily:Yes!  I did well with this.   

6. Finish a book: YES!

7. Work on health insurance for my in laws.  I got things started but not done.  Waiting on paperwork. 

This week's goals to chase!



1. Run a mile a day:

2. Stretch and ice daily: these are two keys to helping me stay healthy when I run so much.

3. Say Grace: my two reasons for this are 1) to help promote mindful eating and 2) continue in my spiritual journey

4. Read or meditate daily: reading is my form of meditation and helps me calm down in anxious moments.

5. Log my calories daily: I use Fitness Pal.  My goal is to eat healthier and lose some weight to fuel my workouts more effectively. I also joined a Diet Bet with a friend so I have a goal to lose 7.6 pounds in 4 weeks.  Yikes!

My extra goals:

1. Finish a book.

2. Work on an audit.  I need to get all my paperwork together.

No comments: