Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 4

This weekend was busy with L at dance practice, playing with this kitty and household chores.  We spent Saturday night with our friends, the Konda's, and watched basketball.

Here's a recap of my goals and how I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 245

2. Stretch and ice daily: 70% of the time.  I feel good, but I didn't work to hard on this. 

3. Say Grace:Yes!  I often do this halfway through my meal-still.  I need to work on this. 

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.

5. Log my calories daily:Yes!  I did well with this.   

6. Finish a book: YES!  I finished 'Go Set a Watchman'

7. Work on my audit: Yes.  I hope I got what I needed. 


Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grac 
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My two extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Clean the cupboard under the kitchen sink. 

No comments: