Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekly Chase Week 2

Week 1 of 2016 is in the books.  We had a pretty calm weekend.  I got my hairs and nails done.  We watched WSU beat SIU (via TV) Saturday.  That was good.  The Chiefs also won!  We spent Saturday evening with the Loving's and chatted and exchanged gifts. 

Here's a recap of last week's goals:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 231

2. Stretch and ice daily:95% of the time.  I think I didn't ice one day.  And I am feeling good. 
 
3. Say Grace:Yes!  I often do this halfway through my meal.  It's tough to start a new habit!

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.  I finished 'Me Before You' this week. 

5. Log my calories daily:80% of the time.  

6. Take down the Christmas decorations: Yes.  It's all put away.  Our living room looks bigger. 

7. Work on 4-H Project ideas: Yes.  L and I sat downs and discussed some goals.  I am trying to get her to do something at 4-H days now :)

This week's goals to chase!


1. Run a mile a day:

2. Stretch and ice daily: these are two keys to helping me stay healthy when I run so much.

3. Say Grace: my two reasons for this are 1) to help promote mindful eating and 2) continue in my spiritual journey

4. Read or meditate daily: reading is my form of meditation and helps me calm down in anxious moments.

5. Log my calories daily: I use Fitness Pal.  My goal is to eat healthier and lose some weight to fuel my workouts more effectively. I also joined a Diet Bet with a friend so I have a goal to lose 7.6 pounds in 4 weeks.  Yikes!

My extra goals:

6. Finish a book.  I need to start next month's book club book, but I'm in the middle of a book right now.

7. Work on health insurance for my in laws to find something more affordable.

No comments: