Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

This is the time when I started out this morning. It was dark, cold and misty. But I was ready and armed with the credit card. I joined Kurt, Kasey and Twila for a morning of fun. We stopped at Walmart first and bought toys and movies. I was fortunate to get to Michael's when they opened and took advantage of the cricut cartridge sale. Then we were off to Lowe's and Kohl's. More shopping and a little bit of line waiting (not as long as last year).
Kasey and I took a quick break while Kurt buys new shoes. We feasted on McMuffin's from Mickey D's and headed off to Office Depot, Target, World Market, Ultimate Electronics, Big Lots, Scrapfunattic and Barnes & Noble. We were done by 11 am. I had so much fun hanging out with these three friends. That's the fun part for me...the adventure.




1 comment:

chitknit said...

You guys are beasts! I didn't go out early, but I did find a couple good deals left at Target after lunch. Loved the photos.