Saturday, November 15, 2008

W.O.M.L.-Friday

So my day started out very early and ended very late, hence I'm blogging the next day. Woke up at 5:20 to exercise. We ran a 400 meter this morning. I beat my last timed race by 2 seconds (ran it in 100 seconds). We did circuit training this morning. It was a nice little break from our general stair climbing.
After I dropped L off at daycare, I went to the doctor's for a quick check up. I was happy to hear that my blood pressure had dropped 20 points in each number. So even though I haven't lost weight, there are many other benefits to Shocker Fitness. I had a busy day at the office. But I did get some things off my desk which was nice. At least my to do list will be a little shorter Monday.
We met Kurt and Kam for dinner at Cinnamon's Deli. It was so good. I love their bread bowl soups. The kids had a great time. They spent part of the night "fighting" with the silverware and then stealing each other's food. We visited for an hour. We haven't seen the Konda's for a few weeks.
Jeff had a great idea when I came home last night. The 'Nightmare Before Christmas' was playing in 3D at the Warren, so we went to the 10pm showing. But we had time to kill before the movie, so we stopped at Border's. I found some books I was looking for. They have a nice quiet kids section, so Jeff, T and I sat and read books while L checked it all out.
L had a great time at the movie. She kept her glasses on almost the whole movie (I think she was just tired at the end). She freaked out in the beginning because the pumpkin "jumped" out, but she was okay with the rest. Please note: she has already seen the original version of this and the 'Corpse Bride' by Tim Burton and she thinks they are both very cool.
We had a great day!! A nice way to end the week.

No comments: